- Wholefood flapjack mix
- Includes superfoods like maca & chia
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- No added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- 1 Pack makes 15 flapjacks
- Quick & easy to make – just add water
- Buckwheat, Chickpeas, Dates, Banana, Chia Seeds, Maca, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda.
Instructions for three flapjacks (Each box makes 15 flapjacks approximately 8cm diameter):
- Mix ⅓ of a cup (80ml or 50g) of flapjack mix with 90ml of cold
water or nut milk. Nut milk makes fluffier richer flapjacks.
– Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat. Add oil. Coconut oil is great.
– Add batter to the pan to make a few flapjacks at a time.
– Cook for approximately 90 seconds. Watch for bubbles. Then flip.
Cook for approximately one more minute.
- If the batter is not thick enough, add a bit more powder, if it is too thick add a little water.
- Turn down the heat if the edges are browning too fast.
- Add syrup or chocolate chips to the batter for a more decadent experience.
- Make smaller flapjacks for easier flipping.